Monday, March 31, 2008

Thanks Be

I am thankful for the gift that God has given me to be able to communicate with others as well as to be able to heal and tune into healing.  I will always be learning and trying to understand ways we can heal each other in a non toxic way and live amongst each other happily, loving and free.  I give thanks to God for the perfect world which is in existence.  I give thanks to my Ancestors who have taught me so much and passed down information to me in ways that cannot be conceptualized on this material plane.  I give thanks to Imhotep Dr. Llaila O. Afrika  who has shared his knowledge and gift with so many and continues to do such.  I thank him for the classes he teaches and specifically for the one I got to be a student at, I thank him for looking me in my face and reminding me that I am a healer.  I give thanks to Harriet Tubman, Malcolm X, Angela Davis, Assata Shakur, Dr. Frances Cress Welsing, Dr. Andrea D. Sullivan, Mary Bethune McLeod, bell hooks for communicating as they were given tools to do such.   I give thanks to all who are spreading light, love, positivity, justice, truth, faith, peace and harmony.  I thank my family for letting me be who I am.  I thank for my parents for teaching me so much vital tools.  I thank all those who surround me for being who they are and making me happy.  I thank everything for being holy.

The purpose of this blog is to spread truth and self-love.  The current state and existence of man-made foods is something that needs to be discussed.  Yes indeed we all have the CHOICE to eat what we want, but we also deserve the knowledge to be able to make the best choice for ourselves.  I invite you to share your thoughts and knowledge as well.

Be Blessed

No comments: